Leicestershire County Council and its Strategic Growth Plan partners will use any information you give us in line with the law on data protection.
Strategic Growth Plan partners are Leicestershire County Council , Leicester City Council, Blaby District Council, Charnwood Borough Council, Harborough District Council, Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Melton Borough Council, North West Leicestershire District Council, Oadby & Wigston District Council and the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership.
We will only use information you give us via this website:
- To respond to enquiries about the Leicester and Leicestershire Strategic Growth Plan;
- to provide information about progress in developing and implementing the Plan and related spatial planning documents and processes in Leicester and Leicestershire
Sometimes we might need to share your information with organisations who work on our behalf to provide a service to you or for legal reasons.
Under data protection law, we have to:
- keep your records accurate and secure
- keep enough information to provide services and meet our legal responsibilities
- only keep your information for as long as it is needed