Strategic Growth Statement
The Strategic Growth Statement forms the first stage in developing the Strategic Growth Plan.
- It explains why partners are preparing a Strategic Growth Plan;
- It sets out the ambitions of the plan and proposes a vision and objectives;
- It describes the wider context within which the plan is being prepared;
- It includes an analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in Leicester and Leicestershire;
- It summarises the key items of the evidence base for the plan;
- It sets out the types of options that could be considered as a way of distributing growth.
Strategic Growth Statement Consultation
A consultation on the draft Strategic Growth Statement was undertaken from 5th August 2016 to 16th September 2016.